Is this you?
- Jack used to enjoy reading, but he seems to have no interest in it anymore.
- Thelma is in chronic pain and believes nothing can help her.
- Harry is constantly depressed and has no interest in any activity.
- Seymore is irritable and angry almost all the time.
- Essie feels totally alone because she believes she has no friends.
- RoseAnn must rely on her family to pay her bills.
- John doesn’t even open his mail, so his bills remain unpaid.
- Sydney sleeps much more than ever and eats less and less.
- Doris has said more than once that life isn’t worth living anymore.
- Lois seems nervous and agitated most all the time.
- Raymond is physically unable to be as active as he was and resents it terribly.
- Shauna believes she is a burden to her family and that they would be better off without her.
- And last year, almost 6,000 senior citizens died by suicide.
If you, or someone you care about is dealing with any of these issues, call the 24/7 HOTLINE now.